Covid 19 Measures at Cremma:
Cremma Bournemouth opened to the public on 22nd July 2020 which behind schedule to ensure safety for our staff and customers. The compliance observing the following measures:
- Food display with glasses were installed where all pastries are placed.
- Acrylic barriers are installed as appropriate to minimise virus spread as possible.
- Reduced the number of tables and chairs in the premises to ensure appropriate distance between customers is observed
- Provision of PPE to staff to use as and when required
- Sanitizing stations were installed
- Signs for to maintain the social distancing
- Provision of wet wipes for customers and staff to ensure that cleaning is observed at all the time
- Training of staff to ensure compliance
- Continuous monitoring of the situation and government advices to ensure compliance as possible.
- Conducting of risk assessment of the situation and updating it as necessary